If you are redeeming a gift certificate for a scenic flight that was purchased before 6.1.2018, you will be responsible for an additional amount due because of a price increase in these products as of 6.1.2018. Please call 513.321.3211 for details. Thank you!
See Cincinnati from above! Choose from 2 popular routes. Scenic flights make a fantastic gift, and its also something very cool to do anytime. Don’t forget your camera!
City TourThis flight departs Lunken and flies over Newport and Covington. You will have breathtaking views of the river, bridges, Great American Ballpark, Paul Brown Stadium and all of downtown. The tour continues across the Ohio River and heads northeast following I-71 to the Norwood / Rookwood exit. Finally, you’ll return back to Lunken over Ault park. Approximate flight time 20 minutes
Grand TourYou will see everything on the “City Tour” above, but then your adventure continues along I-71 and circles Kings Island. After that, you will fly over the Loveland area and continue to East Fork Lake, then cross the river into Northern Kentucky west of the Moscow power plant. Then meander up the river and return to Lunken. Approximate flight time 45 minutes.
- Scenic flights are available in our Cessna 172S aircraft; the wings are on top so its easy to see everything!
- Pricing is per flight, not per passenger.
- The aircraft will hold up to three passengers. (Weight limit is 400 total pounds, but no more than 300 for an individual passenger.)
- All flights are sold by the route, and not by flight time.
- Approximate flight times are shown for planning purposes only.
- All children under the age of 16 must have an adult age 18 or over accompanying the child.
- All routes can vary slightly depending on air traffic control requirements.
- Flights over downtown are not permitted during Reds and Bengals games, and possibly during other events. The route will be adjusted accordingly.
- Scenic flights are subject to a nominal fuel surcharge, Ohio Sales Tax and City of Cincinnati Airport Tax (1%).
- Customer is responsible for the price difference when redeeming a Gift Certificate and the rate has changed since the Gift Certificate was originally purchased.